Wednesday, August 25, 2010

So sad...

I've been working on my Family tree recently (duh!) and one thing kinda hit he the other day. I was typing in new relatives and came across a woman whose last three children were stillborn, or only lived a day or so. Granted, if I recall correctly, these were her 15th, 16th, and 17th children or something like that, but still...


As I was looking for grave sites on Find A Grave today, I came across many more that had lives that were very short. It's sad even just typing in the same date for birth and death (or even dates close together). You don't really think of that until it happens to you or someone you know (or know of), but I can't imagine losing one of my kids at a really young age. I just don't want to have to deal with the grief of that kind of loss.

No comments: