Tuesday, August 14, 2007

I need your help...



I'm not a very political person. I'm not going to tell you who to vote for, though I do suggest that you vote. I have my own thoughts on global warming, but I won't proselytize. I have concerns about things that are happening in the world and in our own back yard. But that's not what this post is about.

As my kids grow to adulthood (still several years to go), there is nothing that will impact their life as much as this. It's in the air we breath. It's in the ground they walk on. I'm positive they've already ingested some. I'm talking about the chemical dihydrogen monoxide. I'm not a conspiracy theorist (though I admit to reading information on 9/11 and the JFK death), but this one really surprised me when I started investigating. Some people think that the government is covering up real information about UFOs, or that our own government perpetrated the 9/11 tragedy just to line the pockets of some and secure the political future of others. Why, though are they hiding the truth about this chemical?!

According to the non-profit research site DHMO,

"Dihydrogen Monoxide (DHMO) is a colorless and odorless chemical compound, also referred to by some as Dihydrogen Oxide, Hydrogen Hydroxide, Hydronium Hydroxide, or simply Hydric acid. Its basis is the unstable radical Hydroxide, the components of which are found in a number of caustic, explosive and poisonous compounds such as Sulfuric Acid, Nitroglycerine and Ethyl Alcohol."

It's in your kids' schools and it's in your workplace. You owe it to your kids, yourself and your world to learn more about this.

People are all up in arms about the Middle East conflicts because they say it's a war for oil. well, wars have been fought over this chemical as well. It's so potent that thousands and thousands have dies for it.

Don't wait until it's too late. Investigate this issue and do what you can to protect yourself.

No comments: