Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Mini Cooper humor

A friend of mine owns a Mini Cooper. I had lunch with him the other day and was relating this to my kids, who refer to my friend as "Purple Shirt Jeff." What made me bring this up to them was that we were passing a Mini dealership. When I pointed out that "That's just like the car that Jeff has now," my youngest proceeded to ask if it was going to get any bigger when it grew up.

"No, son, a Mini Cooper is not a baby car, it will not get any bigger," I had to reply. We all had a good laugh at his insight.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Funny coincidence, Cooper just turned 50.
http://www.miniusa.com/?emailview=anniversary_owners&eid=207&tid=720&pid=1323817#/MINIUSA.COM-m

James said...

When I told my son that Mini Cooper had just turned 50, he asked... "Is it big now?" :-)