Friday, January 6, 2012

Update

So... I took a little ribbing this week for a couple of things. First - not posting here enough lately. Sorry. I really will try to do better. Second was for not posting about my new me.


I teased this back in November and I had really expected to be able to reveal my little adventure by now. I expected it to be a month-long process, or at least to be complete by the end of the year. Unfortunately, the best laid plans...

I've learned a few things during this process. Apparently it's really hard to get people to do their job. My adventure needed the assistance of two groups of people -- so far... The first group of people perform my needed function many times a day without an appointment (unfortunately), but when I tried to set an appointment, there was a really long delay. The second group of people, who also do this on e regular basis, appear to not know the process. They seemed to be surprised by certain things that I brought up.

Ok, so I didn't exactly learn that this time. I had already learned that, unfortunately.

Here's hoping that things finally pull together soon. There's a whole list of things waiting on this to complete.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Vaporware rings a bell.
: )