Monday, March 19, 2007

And so it begins...

When I first started thinking about creating a place to capture my thoughts, I kept overanalyzing what it was I wanted to do. I often suffer from information overload and my inability to control and organize all that is around me. Favorites, information, email, quotes, tips, random facts and trivia -- I love to collect and read about everything, but I can only retain so much in my brain. After my brain "runneth over" I start to lose track of things.

Like so many of you, when I can't remember where I saw a piece of information, I simply Google it. I may not always find the same thing again, but that that's part of the fun of it. Sometimes I find something even better that what I was looking for originally.

I'm not an elegant writer. I tend to stick to the facts and not worry about every little grammatical rule, but I can generally get my point across. I thought I'd give this a try though, and see where it goes.

I envision this space as a collection of things that capture my interest for some reason at the time I post it. I may post about a web site, a quote, some piece of technology, or even family events. Like the name of the blog, it's all about what I discover...in my world...

No comments: