Tuesday, July 14, 2009

I hope he has a lot of solar panels

The guys over at Ironic Sans found this cool idea for a wall design. It's a wall covered by electrical outlets! I suspect that not all of them are live, but it is certainly a conversation piece! I love the fact that you could (or could not) somehow identify which ones will actually give you juice.

Scanning the comments on the site, the best one was "Baby proofing this would be a bitch." I can just picture someone putting those little plastic caps in each of the sockets :-)

Click on the picture for the full post including a close-up picture.

1 comment:

Lee-Ann said...

some of my favorite comments:

"Please note that not one of his appliances show any evidence of life.
Perhaps he forgot which ones are actually live…."

"I have the urge to buy a bunch of those fake light switches and stick them to random walls in someone else’s house when no one is looking.

“I don’t remember having a switch here. Honey, do you know what this switch goes to?” *flick* *flick* *flick* *flick*"

and

"Multi colored nightlights = giant Light Bright FTW!"

LOL!!