Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Losing a little weight

I noticed the other day that my main entry page to this blog seemed a little bloated. It was taking a little longer than I would like to load, so I've tuned the settings to show only the last 7 days worth of posts on the home page. According to the Blogger FAQ, this is the last 7 days of active posts, not the last 7 calendar days worth of posts.

What does this mean to you? Two things. First, check back often so that you see all the new stuff right on the home page (or set your RSS reader, or subscribe to the Feedburner email). Second, if you do happen to miss a new post, you can always scroll down a little bit and check the archives which are grouped by week on the right hand side.

I'm hoping that this will make the site a little lighter, and make the ads more relevant to the current postings as well... :-)

Don't forget to chime in and leave a comment if the spirit moves you. I'm also going to try to create a place where you can add suggestions for things to discuss or new stuff that you discover in your world. Look for that coming soon...

No comments: