Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Now where?

A couple of days ago, I posted about my brother's travels -- where he'd been so far. I got to thinking, though. Where do I want to go? What do I want to see before I die...

The list is pretty short actually. I'm not really into anything extravagant. I would love to go on an Alaskan cruise. I would like to go to Hawaii. I would like to see the Statue of Liberty and the Eiffel Tower. I would like to walk across the equator. That's about it.

What about you? What's on your list of places to visit? Leave a comment. It might give me some more ideas.

If you're gonna fly there, a cool site that I found tells you whether to buy your tickets now because the fares are heading up, or chill out for a few days because they're trending cheaper. A little research could save you enough to check two locations off your list!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ONLY TWO PLACES THAT ARE OF TRUE IMPORTANCE TO ME. ONE IS THE GRAND CANYON AND THE OTHER IS STONEHEDGE.