Monday, July 2, 2007

Nature Calls

My youngest got to experience (and contribute to) nature in a whole new way this trip. He's been potty trained for quite a while, but at his age, when you gotta go, you gotta go. I'd say his bladder must not be very big, but I know differently. We try to remember to have him use the facilities before we leave anywhere so that he's not stuck somewhere when he has to go, but after a construction slowdown the other day, we found ourselves no where near anyplace for him to go. Being a boy... :-)

His first experience was at the side of the road somewhere on I-75 southbound (have you seen the layers of rocks (shale?) they have carved out there?). Then natured called again way down at the bottom of my mother-in-law's mountain -- way too far to quickly hike back up.

He still get the biggest kick out of these events. Now we just need to make sure that this is not an acceptable alternative as he grows up (in public anyway)...

No comments: