Sunday, June 22, 2008

Delinquent

I was reminded last night by my brother-in-law (who I didn't even know was reading this blog -- that's four of you now! :-) that I hadn't posted about the final outcome of the principle versus principal battle. I had started a draft title, but apparently not written/posted it. He saw my new car sitting at the curb.

Every man has a price, and for right now, I guess mine falls in the 3-5k range. I purchased the car I originally wanted from BCC. I really like it and I'm starting to calm down a bit about compromising my principles. I still intend to write the letter to BCC's CEO (I've gotten the first the paragraphs written), but I need to get really heated up again. I'm sure that will happen again in a couple of months when my wife's van comes due for it's 6-month brake repair cycle again, but for now, I'm just enjoying what I've got.

So there. I've said it. Anyone else out there want to buy me for something in the neighborhood of $4,000?

No comments: