Saturday, January 26, 2008

Radio Disney Detroit Events Calendar

The family and I have been attending the Radio Disney events in our area for less than a year now. Seems like a LOT longer then that. They've become so much a part of our weekend activities. The kids really enjoy them and they're not only FREE, but you win stuff too!

The kids (and my wife and I) often hear about events on the radio itself, but Radio Disney has an events page on their site as well. Unfortunately, it's not been easy for them to keep it updated. We often hear about stuff the day before the event.

I know that I'm diluting the possibility for my kids to win prizes by doing this (and I hope that Radio Disney doesn't mind), but I really think it's a good, fun, free activity that a lot of families would enjoy if they knew about it... So... I created a public Google Calendar that you can check in on and add to your own Google Calendar to see where Radio Disney Detroit will be. I've setup alerts on the official Radio Disney events calendar to let me know when they add new events and I'll add them to this calendar as well.

No guarantees of completeness given the issues stated above, but I'll add things to my calendar as soon as we hear about them. One more source of information to keep you on top of things.

If you're not in the Detroit Area, check out Radio Disney to find a station in your area. If you are in the Detroit area, click on the link below to see where Radio Disney Detroit is gonna be.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

No, we do not mind!! Please feel free to introduce yourself and thanks for the interest in our station!! We will also be at Sweet & Sassy in Novi on the 22nd from 6-8 for a REALLY COOL event. Should hit the web page today.

Anonymous said...

We went to the Disney event this past Saturday in Dearborn at LaFontaine Honda. My daughter, Princess Zaria won the High School Musical 2 DVD for the hula hoop competion. She also got HSM pom poms, keychain, poster and other cool stuff. I recommend this to all parents to check out the site regularly. We woke up Saturday morning to find the event listing. Oh, and we won 4 tickets to HSM 3 Senior year!