Saturday, January 12, 2008

Hannah Montana Concert


My daughter (and my wife) had a great time at the concert last night. They both commented on Miley's (aka Hannah) stage presence and energy. The number (and speed) of the outfit changes was also something that amazed them.

My daughter sat with the other Radio Disney winners, most of which we had seen at other D-Tours so they already knew each other. I can't even imagine the decibels that were released that night from the tween screams alone, let alone the concert itself. I picture the movie Monsters where they turned the screams of frightened kids into energy to run their city. Hmmm... Maybe that's something worth looking into -- (c) established by this post if I take it anywhere! :-)

They got a few really good pictures from the concert, but most unfortunately turned out rather blurry. We did get a GREAT one of my daughter with Miley at the Meet-and-Greet. That one will be framed on her wall. She's almost back to normal, but this will definitely be an experience that she talks about for quite a while. She's now seen Corbin Bleu and Miley Cyrus/Hannah Montana, the two people she's been most enamoured with, both thanks to Radio Disney.

I can't imagine a 14-year-old with the energy and wits to maintain the schedule that she does. I just hope that she doesn't flame out like so many other young stars have. Her Disney support system while still in place and the experience of her father should help.

No comments: