Thursday, August 14, 2008

Ah, the good 'ol days

I remember in high school, I thought I had big ears for some reason and so I used my hair (I had a lot more back then) to hide them. I didn't have long hair, I graduated in the late eighties, but it was longer than it maybe could have been. I gained a little self confidence after that and cut it shorter and I've been losing it more and more quickly ever since.

I haven't' looked at my own yearbook in quite a while, but if you have a recent digital picture of yourself you can relive those glory days regardless of when you graduated by visiting the Yearbook Yourself site. Upload a face shot and it adds the background (big hair and all) for the last several decades worth of graduation pics. Wow and I glad I didn't graduate in an earlier decade... :-)

No comments: