Monday, April 16, 2007

A night (or day) at the movies

Buried really deep, beneath at least a micron-thickness layer of the web is a LOT of video. Not all of it is "quality," but it's there. Some of it is useful. :-}

One source of videos that Google doesn't publicize much (if at all...I stumbled on to it by chance I think.) is their collection of Movie Trailers. Some of these are available on YouTube or the other video sites as well, but Google has collected them all in one place for the moviegoer here. You can view movie trailers for current and Coming Soon movies. You can even hop on over to movie times for local theaters. I use it to help preview the tone of movies the kids want to watch as well as to look for something for my wife and I to see on the occasional night out without the kids. You can also read or leave comment for others.

Tickets anyone?

No comments: