Thursday, April 12, 2007

Sync My Ride

Ok, I'm officially offering up myself as a test subject to Ford and Microsoft if they want more testers for their Sync project. Though I don't own an iPod, Zune or even a BlueTooth compatible phone at the moment, if they'd like to provide said products, I'd be happy to help out. Even without those products, this Sync thing sounds really cool. I've always thought about how cool it would be to surf the web for sites or information mentioned on the radio – real time, compose and read email – when the thought hits me, not when I remember again, get turn-by-turn driving directions spoken as I drive. I'm not much of a music aficionado, but I bet those that are would really like the features offer for that too – full voice control of the player plus voice search for artist, track, etc. Synch may or may not help with all of my issues, but it'd be nice to try it for a while… can you hear me Ford and Microsoft? (Hey, don't laugh! It worked for this guy)

No comments: